Monday 9 July 2012

AM:PM Belfast Wedding Photography

BELFAST CITY HALL & AM:PM BELFAST

Veronica and Kurt had a small wedding at Belfast City Hall followed by a restaurant wedding at AMPM.
Veronicas son and dad gave her away to the tall silver fox Kurt at a civil marriage ceremony in Belfast City Hall.  The short ceremony had chosen personal songs including 'it must be love' by madness.  Her sister read a poem about love and the best man manged to get over his bro-mance.

AM:PM was a beautiful location especially at night time when the  roof garden twinkles in the night sky with fairy lights.  The unusual decoration give a real bohemian feel and low light brings that romantic feel to your wedding breakfast.

All photography is copyright of award winning Belfast wedding photographers of www.pure-pictures.co.uk

See more real brides here: REAL BRIDE wedding inspiration











3 comments:

  1. I love #1 on this list. I am totally a victim of this. When I started creating goals around my blog I noticed the quality of my content drop month after month. It wasn’t because I stopped caring what I was publishing… it was simply that my focus was geared towards specific numbers and metrics rather than what you describe as “actions.”
    Because of this #3 and #5 started failing big-time as well and thus a spiral effect began. Thank you very much for this insight. The big thing I’m taking away from this is… to start focusing more on “actions” again!
    city hall wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this photo collection. Its so natural looking. Colors and framing is excellent. Thank you for inspiring me.
    city hall wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaii professional photographers on Maui | Kauai | Oahu | Big Island.
    Specializing in Family Portrait Photography, Wedding Photography, Engagement Photography, Couples Photography, Maternity Photography, Fashion Photography. Kauai Photographers

    ReplyDelete