Wednesday 29 February 2012

WEDDING HAIR INSPIRATION

Wedding Hair Ideas
The vintage theme was very much in when I was getting married and I very much wanted my hair up and away from my face and not scraped back, almost messy.

After spending the guts of a week looking and images and not being able to decide what I wanted I would like to pass on my collection of images that have a messy vintage hair theme that is suitable for a wedding.

Please note the photographs aren't mine! and are purely for inspirational purposes!
Messy beehive wedding upstyle 
Finger wave inspired formal wedding hair
Low Beehive with side fringe

Soft chin length curls with side fringe
The 50's fringe wave
Plaited contemporary wedding hair.
A mix of vintage style wedding or formal hairstyles
Messy upstyles for wedding or formal hair
BeehivE inspired wedding hair with band
Bridesmaids beehive hairstyles
Contemporary beehive inspired wedding hair
Flower inspired messy wedding hairstyle.

Marilyn :)

Have a look at our site www.pure-pictures.co.uk where there are many videos of real brides for further inspiration!
http://www.youtube.com/user/PurePicturesWedding

1 comment:

  1. Hi Admin

    Everything about this collection is beautiful in San Francisco city hall. Inspiration, emotion, and message. Wonderful composition all-in-all.

    San Francisco City Hall Photography

    ReplyDelete